9/18/24

50 years, 40years, and 3years




We honored two ISOWA Bito for 50 years and 40 years of dedicated service at this morning's meeting.

 

This time, it was Mr. I, who has been with ISOWA for 50 years and is from the same graduating class as me, and Mr. T, who has been with us for 40 years.

They are strong figures who have experience in various departments, domestic and international business trips, and work locations. 

After I handed them letters of gratitude, they made speeches.

 

Mr. I,

“I felt inferior to others, so I found seniors I admired and learned from. Shohei Otani said, 'Let's stop longing,' but I think we should long for something.”

 

Mr. T, who lived in Seattle, U.S.A.

“40 years have passed in a blink of an eye, but looking back, I've met so many people.”

 

It seemed Mr. I. didn't get enough time to speak, so I made him a special offer for his 50 years of service: “Please talk as much as you want. I will make a video of it to publish company-wide.”

It was such a captivating speech.

 

The other speaker was Mr. S, who has been with us for 3 years.

 

However, this is not an award for 3 years of service.

He will be transferred to ISOWA America next week.

He said,

“I have fewer years in my career than any of my seniors who have been stationed at ISOWA America in the past. If I have any questions, I will call or e-mail you guys from America, so please be kind and support me. Especially Mr. O.”

 

Let’s show him our support, everyone!

 

And finally, from me to all of you, ISOWA-Bito.

 

There is no ISOWA-Bito who is not part of “Contribution to Kikai (“machine” and “opportunity”) Loss Reduction for NEXT Customers.” Thinking about how you are connected and what you can contribute is what it means to “live ISOWA.”

 

I am counting on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment