6/1/15

Happy Belated Birthday


I visited the customer plant where we installed our printer 'Ibis' earlier this month.

Thanks to all our efforts, we got many positive feedbacks about the machine.

And I found Mr. X there who was in charge of the installation.

When I saw his face yesterday, I somehow remembered that he just had his birthday last week.

I apologized to him for making him spend his birthday far away from home.

But he looked like he didn't care at all.


"That has been happening to me for years now."

That made me feel even more guilty.


"I hope at least you will have a good time celebrating your birthday with your wife when you get back."

That was all I could say.


And he has finally finished all his work and come back.


Now that he's back, I assume he's having a wonderful moment with his family tonight.

ISOWA wouldn't be where we are right now without dedicated, selfless employees like him.

I couldn't even thank you all enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment