1/21/19

New Year’s Resolutions


The New Year has begun.

Even during the New Year’s Holidays, more than a hundred ISOWA members were working for machine installations inside and outside of Japan.

ISOWA wouldn’t be existing without their dedication and hard work.



At ISOWA, “Best Nengajo Award” has become a tradition where I pick the best ones from all that I receive from ISOWA members.

*Nengajo is a Japanese traditional New Year’s greeting card.


The one above is from Mr.A from Export Department.

Wild boar paper craft with the message saying,
“I would like to think of my shortfalls in skills as more room for growth.”

I love the way he thinks!


Mr. S from Engineering.


“I’ll lead my team so each member can work more vigorously and shine brighter.”

Such a powerful message from Mr.S who’s usually not so good with words!


Lastly, on the right is Mr.T who recently got transferred to ISOWA HOOPER, one of the ISOWA’s subsidiaries.

“I’m glad you gave me this opportunity.”
This is exactly what personnel changes should be all about!


On the left is Mr.N from Sales.
“I’m determined to reorganize the sales team. I’ll make changes inside myself for a better team.”


ISOWA is off to a good start with the firm resolutions!



No comments:

Post a Comment