3/23/21

What is a new way to utilize a “video”?

Now, gatherings are limited because of the COVID-19 pandemic.


So, we are looking for some ways to interact with each other by utilizing video.

As one of example, I’ll introduce the recent commendation of our employees who have worked for many years.

Usually we have given them such awards in a company-assembly.

However, this time, I called on them personally and presented their awards.

After that, we took a video as they shared some words and distributed the video throughout the office.




I was hoping to see other employees who had watched the video sending some messages of congratulation and gratitude to them.

There are 13 people who received awards.








 

(In these pictures, there are other employees who rushed to celebrate with them.)

7 of them have been working for 20 years and the other 6 have worked for 10 years.

I felt deeply moved because of those who joined ISOWA 20 years ago when I had become president of my company.

Actually, the video received a lot of comments from other employees, for example, “I’m really happy to work with them.”

This is proof that they won our gratitude.

In spite of the COVID-19 pandemic, I felt emotional connections thanks of the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment