9/14/15

Jichin-sai


As some of you may know, our plant reconstruction project is now underway.

Prior to the construction of the new plant, we had Jichin-sai today (ground-breaking ceremony held before the construction of a new building).

The weather hasn’t been good lately but, fortunately, the heavy rain let up right before it started.


In spite of the continuous rain, the tent had been set up neatly, and every path to it was perfectly leveled.


We walked around the site (45m width x 56m length) and purified everywhere.

“It is definitely going to be a great plant.”


Thank you to Mr. Uenoyama, an architect designing the plant, for always being understanding and supportive.


Since it was Jichin-sai, in addition to the normal ceremony, there were some special rituals.


Unexpectedly, my role entailed a sickle!


I have never done anything like this before.
Besides nobody taught me how it was supposed to be done.

I tried, but obviously it wasn’t my cup of tea.
I apologize for my awkward, disturbing moves.


Joking aside, thank you to Mr. Chiba who has arranged everything for us.



This is where we will be creating new values for the corrugated industry.
I can’t wait to announce the completion of the construction.



Please look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment